Monday 7 March 2011

Converting Propane grill to Natural Gas

Converting Propane grill to Natural Gas
Anybody actually check out to convert their propane grill to all-natural gas? I'm not conversing about the one's that appear convertable from the factory.
I'm referring to your fundamental Char-broil, Grillmaster type.

It
appears to me that it will just include changing the spuds, and altering the regulator. This can be on an previous grill that I rescued from the trash heap, so worrying about voiding any form of warrenty is rather considerably moot.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Had consumer call me other day asked about operating gasoline pipe to garage and to his grill on deck--I google for conversion kit and walah- a lot of diff kits availablle from 30 to 300 bucks if you'd like to do grilll area nd burners--You want your model and make naturally.

Post a Comment